Hello and a Spooky Happy Halloween and Fall to YOU!! And an especially warm welcome to all our new Authorized Dealers!
*****NOTICE*****REMEMBER: The Spooky Spiker Contest ends October 24, so get those entries in now! Winners get new Christmas packs! Details are here: http://monogramstoday.blogspot.com/2013/10/have-you-entered-yet.html
We just posted a Breast Cancer Awareness photo on FB, please like and feel free to share, it’s here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=520397064710213&set=a.447849355298318.1073741827.447849281964992&type=1&theater
Thank you always for your continued support and for reading this month's issue – enjoy :)
1. Will you help us win, please???
2. Game Day Spikers!
3. Kelly Green is here
4. An Easy Winter Garden
5. Catch up with me on Facebook
6. New website
7. Be inspired
8. Contact us
1. Will you help us win, please? We really, really, r-e-a-l-l-l-l-l-y need your votes! We’re in the running to win a commercial during the Super Bowl – how cool would that be?!? BUT – we need your help – and you can vote every day – it’s quick! it’s fun! it’s a way to win our undying gratitude! Seriously, we’d sincerely appreciate it if you followed this link and cast your vote for us: https://www.smallbusinessbiggame.com/FL/Spiker-International-Corporation/386803 Thank YOU!!
2. Game Day SPIKERS! Yes, it’s official – Game Day Spikers are all the rage! We love seeing your favorite teams all over your Spikers, ready for the drinks and snacks! We also post a Game of the Week photo on the blog and elsewhere. You can see this week’s here: http://monogramstoday.blogspot.com/2013/10/lots-growling-comin-atcha-whos-got-bite.html
3. Kelly Green is here. Kelly Green is one of our newest colors, and it’s a beauty – if you haven’t already, you can see a photo here: http://monogramstoday.blogspot.com/2013/10/love-this-color.html . It’s included in our Christmas pack and looks great with lots of other colors too!
4. An Easy Winter Garden. Spikers are great when you have no time to garden – just spike ‘em in the soil, sand or even snow and then add those little plants you get already potted in the little black or white cups – then you have a colorful garden and it’s easy to switch out the plants when they grow too big or wilt – no weeding, no digging, just fun! Kids really enjoy these Plant-N-Spikes year-round.
5. Catch up with me on Facebook. Please follow along with new stuff and share your photos and ideas with me here: https://www.facebook.com/karon.spiker Are we friends yet???!?
6. New Website. Yes, we feel like we’ve been waiting forever, too, but it won’t be long now until our new wholesale site is up and running – we’ll let you know the moment it goes live J
7. Be inspired. "Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” ~~ Robert Louis Stevenson
8. Contact us: email@example.com | 800.790.5409 | 850.654.4094
* * * FAQ. We try our best to anticipate your questions and provide you lots of information to help guide you through the ordering process and keep you up to date on new developments. Check this page regularly for new information: http://www.spikercompany.com/Authorized-Dealers-FAQ.html And keep in touch here: https://www.facebook.com/Spikerbeachbeverageholder
Thank you for reading!
https://www.facebook.com/Spikerbeachbeverageholder Please join us!
SPIKER: Made in America, Guaranteed for Life