Welcome to all our new Spiker Authorized Dealers and hello again to everyone!
We're so happy to have you with us and look forward to many years of partnership with you and seeing your business grow and thrive.
I've been able to talk with a few of you on the phone recently and that's been a great joy. I love hearing your enthusiasm for the Spiker and can't wait to see how fantastic you make it look -- we're in awe of your creativity and skill.
If you have any photos you'd like to showcase on the blog, Monograms Today http://www.monogramstoday.blogspot.com/ , please send them along and I'll be happy to post! Send in a new email to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for joining with us. Now, on to this month's issue -- hope you enjoy :)
1. Please "Like" us
2. Yes, more...
3. Give a little, get a lot
4. The #1 Rule
6. Celebrate June
8. Be inspired
9. Contact us
1. Please "Like" us. We've finally joined the 21st century and have an official Spiker Brands Facebook page -- will you please visit us there, like and share? [we only have 1 like as I send this out – how sad is that?] Also please leave a message and link to your page or site so everyone can see your beautiful photos and know how to get in touch with you too. We’ll announce our contests on the Facebook page as well as the blog, and we’re planning a new contest very soon. Find us here: https://www.facebook.com/Spikerbeachbeverageholder Thank you!
2. Yes, more... You've asked and we heard you -- more great Spiker products are in the pipeline and will be coming your way soon. These items will be released exclusively through YOU, our premier dealers, so please stay tuned and look for more information soon!
3. Give a little, get a lot. Whether your business is a long-established store, a busy online shop, or a room in your home where you work alone, promotion works to reach more customers and build excitement about your products. When you get something new or want to try a new technique with a product, hold a promotion and give away a few of the items.
Some of our Authorized Spiker Dealers have held give-aways on their Facebook pages and it's brought great attention and business to them. In just a few days of a give-away, one dealer garnered more than 30,000 shares that translated into more than 2 Million page views -- you just can't buy that kind of advertisement!
A couple tips when you hold a promotion: 1. make it short-term -- no longer than a week is suggested.2. make it easy for customers to enter -- "liking" or "sharing" on Facebook works, or if you hold a promotion in your physical store, prepare entry slips for your customers ahead of time.3. announce the winners as soon as you can after the end of the promotion. 4. if possible, showcase the winners with their prizes, get comments and photos.5. make plans for another contest as soon as the first one ends -- and above all, make it fun!
4. The #1 Rule. You grow your business one customer at a time. Everyone matters and great customer service lets your customers know how much you care.
*LISTEN more than you talk. (probably a pretty good rule everywhere)
*BE CREATIVE. Sometimes your customer may need a little guidance. Do you have a product or service that will meet a need and solve a problem for her? Look at your products in a new way and help her get what she wants. Everything you learn in helping each customer will help you with others later.
*RESOLVE any problems quickly. Despite our best efforts, we all make mistakes now and then. Your customers will remember how you respond to a mistake way more than they'll remember the mistake itself. Take responsibility and make things right. As Johnny says, "we don't make many mistakes, but when we do, we make 'em good."
*APPRECIATE. Your customers don't have to be your customers. Let them know you appreciate them and want to provide the best products and services you can. We all want to connect with others. Enjoy the experience of working with your customers -- if you do it right, you'll build a long-term relationship that benefits you both.
5. Tips. Look at your packaging. Would it make sense sometimes to pair like items and offer a special price? Think bigger. Could you offer a 2-at-a-time deal -- finding products that you normally sell individually and marketing them as a set?Think convenience for your customer.
6. Celebrate June. We'll remember Flag Day on June 14 and Father's Day on June 16. Also in honor of all of you, did you know that June is "Entrepreneurs 'Do It Yourself' Marketing Month?" A whole month to celebrate you and your business! Also, June is:
Beautiful in Your Skin Month Country Cooking Month Great Outdoors MonthRebuild Your Life MonthNational Camping Month Sports America Kids Month
June 1: National Go Barefoot Day
June 8: Upsy Daisy Day -- don't know what that is but sounds like fun :)
June 10: Iced Tea Day
June 12: National Peanut Butter Cookie Day
June 21: National Flip Flop Day
Ordering and more. Please start a new email message EVERY TIME you place an order, reorder or have a question. If you reply to a lengthy email from us, it'll get lost in the pile and we'll not know what you need.
Shipping times. Trust that we're getting your order out the door as quickly as we can -- we want you to have everything right away too. Please allow 5 business days for your order to arrive. If you don't get it AFTER 5 DAYS, please send us your Google checkout number and date of sale and we'll do our best to track it down.
Holidays. Please plan ahead and order early for special events, holidays or graduations – and consider ordering extra so you won’t have to turn customers away.
8. Be inspired. "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit" -- Aristotle
9. Contact us. email@example.com
Thanks for reading!